There’s no hiding the gray, not even with a hat.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
12 thoughts on “Worldless Wednesday- Not even with a hat”
Yeah, but when you have such cool highlights, who wants to hide them?
Well thank you! I actually do think it looks cool, just surprised me when I saw them peeking out of my winter hat. 🙂
Grey is nature’s highlighting.
You’re absolutely right!
Wonderful! I’m trying to be patient and grow mine out. Hopefully mine will look as nice as yours x
Thank you! Have just started letting my grays come through and your pictures have inspired me to keep going. 🙂
I’m on my 2nd month. I’m hoping it looks better as it grows. Yours looks awesome. Maybe mine will too!! 🙂
So glad I found this post! I’ve been grey since I was 15 I’m now 37 & so over colouring my hair! I’m colouring every 4 weeks but could easily colour every 2!
Am glad I saw this. Sick of 3 weekly colouring. I want to go white which it is at the front. I have even thought sbout shaving it off. Hope I can stick with it
I’m just starting only a few weeks.
I’m just a few week growing it out